Monday, June 17, 2013

Medici Meditation

We went to the Medici fountain today.

Staring at the still water is good for you, they say.

Here is what I brought back...
Drawing on a wet napkin

Drawing a chair, till it was taken

Than another chair

A couple talking (believe me)
A tree
Drawing with Nathalie

Drawing the other-side people

Drawing on prepared paper

katherine's Aquarell

And This time I brought some photos










This one give me a real sense of vertigo
















Till Nextime!

3 comments :

  1. AnonymousJune 25, 2013

    Fantastic! Oh how I miss Paris. My youngest sister is there right now and I wish I were too. We'll be in NYC in a couple of weeks and I am already thinking happily of walking around the museums and parks there, sitting in cafés, and sketching sketching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great memories of moments captured in photographs and sketches. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice, remind me of something I wrote... Should find it back and send it to you...

    ReplyDelete

What's the first thing on your mind? (help)