Sunday, January 6, 2013

Drawing me, Drawing you

I've been busy lately with a new adventure.

For quite a while I've bee looking for a group to draw with, but didn't find any, so I created one.

This post is of a special session in which I posed, 
The exercise was mainly drawing a model (me... :) on red and yellow.

We didn't have much time, so some drawings are on very wet paint, still, as a 'teacher', I am so proud at the result we produced, and I hope some of the creativity and fun we had comes through!

Hope you enjoy it as much as me, and a warm (colored red to yellow) thanks to all the participants for the contribution!








and to finish off, some pencil ones, (yea, I cheated by coloring the first two on the computer...)




A happy new year! till nextime!

3 comments :

  1. well done for courage and idea. good luck with your drawing group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! come visit us if you are around!

      Delete
  2. I like these! Looks like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

What's the first thing on your mind? (help)