Saturday, March 2, 2013

Friends, Free poppies & Fearless eyes

I received today a few gifts that threw me off...

An old friend of mine asked for some poppies-drawings, ("Give me some poppies", he said...) and I outsourced it to the group.
This morning, in response, I received a huge gift, from another friend

Same day, a set of heart-throbbing sketches from yet another friend, way way before we met...
Made me think of the Dylan line: 'But I was so much older than, I'm younger than that now"
flowing back

stare back









Till nextime!

2 comments :

  1. 'give me some poppies' sounds great. It is stunning painting. It is funny how things appear when we need them. Great sketches too. They are very, very good. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aga,
      I'll be sure to pass your response back.

      Delete

What's the first thing on your mind? (help)